REDUCE WASTE with Three Blue Birds Swedish Dishcloths – they're sustainable, sturdy, and stylish.
- Other brands don't stand up to the quality of Three Blue Birds Swedish Dishcloths!
- Each cloth absorbs 20x its weight, replaces 17 rolls of paper towels.
- 1% of revenue is donated to the Earth for each dishcloth purchased, as a “1% for the Planet” business.
- CONTENTS: 70% cellulose (FSC-Certified). 30% organic cotton (FairTrade & GOTS).
- Screen printed with water-based inks. 100% biodegradable. Designed & printed in Connecticut
USE: Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Clean mirrors. Use streak-free on most surfaces. Air dries fast, doesn’t breed bacteria like a sponge.
REUSE: Wash up to 200 times, in top rack of dishwasher or in washing machine. Sterilize in microwave or boil briefly.
CLEAN LIFE. GREEN PLANET. MADE WITH LOVE.
Made in United States of America